Michael,

I can execute a stored procedure from SQLAlchemy, but I can't get a
result set back out of SQLAlchemy.  I've verified that the SP executes
as expected and I know that it's returning a result set.  I'm
following what's been suggested on this forum
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/12e3360ee7efe15d
and http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com/msg08048.html.

What type of question do you think I should ask on the pyodbc forum?
It seems the issue is that a bug that was fixed in a previous version
of SQLAlchemy has crept back in.  I might be able to fix it with a
little help, but things have changed quite a bit since the changeset
that fixed it last time(see previous post on this thread) and I'm not
sure where to start.