On 26 Jul 2009, at 14:33, Timothy N. Tsvetkov wrote:

> Please, tell me about using it in OS X? What driver do u use, versions
> etc.

I've just started trying to properly document what I did.  I've put up
a blog post about it:
http://blog.singletoned.net/2009/07/connecting-to-ms-sql-server-from-python-on-mac-os-x-leopard/

It'll be subject to change as I work out more, and what is there at
the moment is from memory as I didn't properly document whilst I was
fiddling, and I'm not quite brave to undo it all and try again.

If you've got any specific issues or problems do post them and I'll
see if I can help.  (Any issues with the post itself, obviously email
me directly, or post them on the blog).

I'll try and get the Linux one written up tomorrow.

Ed