I don't have a lot of experience with geodatabases so I can't evaluate
this from a practical perspective, but I do have a couple of thoughts
about the general design.

I'm not too keen on having the geometry functions as methods on the
comparator. Having them there creates a namespace collision hazard. In
my opinion it would be cleaner and closer to the OGC spec to have
something akin to the generic function framework
(sqlalchemy.sql.functions) that integrates into the compilation
framework via sqlalchemy.ext.compiler. Looking at the db specific
modules, a lot of the repetition there could be factored out by a data
driven approach, having a base implementation and a per dialect
dictionary that maps OGC function names to db implementation names.

Also the GeometryDDL and Geometry classes could use some refactoring
to support extensibility of adding new dialects. Probably via a
registry that maps dialects to their geometry implementations. Also,
the GeometryDDL doesn't account for the fact that dialects could be
subclassed.

But generally seems a useful endeavor. Best of luck to you on
polishing it.