Dnia 2009-08-28, Pt o godzinie 18:29 -0400, Michael Bayer pisze:
> Tomasz Jezierski - Tefnet wrote:
> > ---
> > sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Column 'PhysObject.locationId' is not
> > represented in mapper's table.  Use the `column_property()` function to
> > force this column to be mapped as a read-only attribute.
>
> ticket # 1523 has a patch that allows this approach to work, i.e. adding a
> column to a joined-table after the mappings have been set up and having
> the mapper figure out how to get it into the mapped table.   it needs unit
> tests before committed but feel free to try it out.

Your support for SQLA is just *SUPERB*! You did it overnight
friday/saturday (European Time)... just like FedEx :)

We would be happy to write those tests for you. Are there any coding
style you preffer or will it be enough if we read current tests and try
to fit your style?

Once again, thank you and have a good weekend.

Tomasz Jezierski
Tefnet