Christian,

2009/9/17 Christian Démolis <christiandemo...@gmail.com>:
> Bonjour,
>
> Tu es français je pense au vu de ton prénom.
> Je continue donc en français.

Nice guess.

I understand it feels more comfortable writing in French rather than
in English, but many people are reading this list (or is only Mike
doing support? ;) ) and may be interested at the topic. And more eyes
and brains may answer your question. So please keep conversations on
this list to its native language - English. If you really want to
switch to a non-English language with someone particular, please
exchange off-list, but I believe you'll dramatically reduce your
chances of solving your problem.

So for the record, you were explaining that you have 25000 lines of
code and you'd like to avoid to add refresh or
session.query().populate_existing() all around the place. You have
attempted to override the query method but couldn't make it. You have
pointed out the PreFilteredQuery
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/PreFilteredQuery but
was unsuccessful achieving what you wanted.

Sorry, maybe someone else can help you there. I haven't played with
Query overriding myself.

Alex