Hi,

When I run a simple query like this:

qry = session.query(CheckHistory)
qry = qry.filter(and_(CheckHistory.CHECK_DATE >= '1/1/2007',
                                CheckHistory.CHECK_DATE <=
'1/1/2008'))
res = qry.all()

I get one CheckHistory row and a None. If I run the echoed SQL code in
my database's query analyzer, I get almost 5000 results. Last Friday,
this worked just fine. However, over the weekend, we upgraded from MS
SQL Server 2000 to 2005. I don't see how this could have messed up
SqlAlchemy, but something weird is going on here.

Does anyone have any hints for troubleshooting this?

I am using SqlAlchemy 0.5.6 on Windows XP with Python 2.5.

Thanks,

Mike