Hi to alls,

still now I use this method to update values in my table:

table.update(table.c.table_name, 'id_table' == 1').execute({'field_1':
'new_value'}))

But now I want to use session. I look around the web and this list but
I don't understand how to do it.

Session = sessionmaker(bind=self.engine, autoflush=True,
autocommit=True)
session = Session()
session.query(MYTABLECLASS).update( 'id_table' ==
1').execute({'field_1': 'new_value'})

This is wrong, but where I can see somes examples? I read the official
sqlalchemy documentation, but I didn't find nothing that help me.

Sorry 8 )  and thanks a lot for any suggestions!!!

luca