On 31/03/2010 08:19, Tejaswi wrote:
I have a dict of keys to values which have to go into my where clause
with an and_.

Say dict = {"key1": value1, "key2": value2}

my select statement should look like select * from blah where key1 =
value1 and key2 = value2

I know this has to do with constructing the right where clause
element, but I cannot seem to find documentation on it.

select([table], meta.c.<columnname>  == value) doesn't take a variable
key.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you using SA.orm?

If yes, then you probably want to look at query.Query.filter and/or query.Query.filter_by.

Werner