I am not using sa.orm. I want to use only the sql expression syntax.

@Conor: I tried the dict approach. The problem is, I don't know how
many key value pairs I will have. I will have to use a map, or map* to
construct the full set of where clauses. This is the syntax I am not
able to figure out.

Thanks for the replies.
-T