What database are you using? Postgres (and possibly others) support an array type.

On 04/25/2010 02:58 PM, greg wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to sqlalchemy.  I've been reading the documentation and group
archives, but can't really find an answer to my question.  I suspect
it's a question of terminology, and that I don't really know the term
for what I'm looking for.
Can I map a nested list to one column, and have my nested list
returned to me intact?  A simple example is a list like:

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd much appreciate it.
Thanks.

--
David Gardner
Pipeline Tools Programmer