I just started migrating to 0.6 and I get:

c:\python26\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.6.0-py2.6.egg\sqlalchemy\util.py:239: DeprecationWarning: functions overriding warnings.showwarning() must support the 'line' argument
  warnings.warn(msg, warning_type, stacklevel=3)
<string>:1: SADeprecationWarning: order_by(self, *criterion) now accepts multiple criterion arguments as a variable argument list. Supplying criterion as a single list is deprecated and support will be removed in a future release.

Is it normal that it does not give me any indication where in my code I am hitting this?

What do I need to change to get me more details?

Werner