On 6/10/2010 11:22 AM, Aref wrote:
Thank you very much. I'll try it. Is there a better way of doing this--
I mean there must be since this is necessary for any application
needing to modify a database where generally tables are accessed
dynamically.

Well, I suspect the "better way" would be to follow King Simon's advice (http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/msg/b8c0f6bce263ff3d?hl=en) and avoid the eval() stuff as well.  Instead you'd be using getattr() or accessing the table.c collection dictionary-style.

Lance