Hi,

I'm trying to use non_primary arg of function 'mapper'.

Currently I have a GUI widget to browse/edit tables that is based on
introspection of the mapper.

My goal would be to reuse all the machinary of table browsing even
when browsing tables tat where built w/o primary key.

I'm ready to understand that I can't use persistence but I thought
that flagging as a non primary mapper I could assemble a mapper even
from a table missing a primary_key, that's what I thought was the
meaning of: "Construct a Mapper that will define only the selection of
instances, not their persistence."

What I get is:

ipdb> mapper(X, table, non_primary=True)
*** ArgumentError: Mapper Mapper|lavori_class|lavori|non-primary could
not assemble any primary key columns for mapped table 'lavori'

So wht's the real meaning of primary_key?

thanks

sandro
*:-)