Hello,

after more then one year of development the sqlalchemy-migrate
development team is proud to announce the release of
sqlalchemy-migrate 0.6. This is the first release of
sqlalchemy-migrate that supports SQLAlchemy 0.6 and firebird
databases.

This release introduces a few backward incompatible changes so please
consult the changelog [1] to know what might break when upgrading your
project. The changelog contains a detailed list of new features,
closed bugs and documentation updates too.

Thanks go to Michael Bayer for adding SQLAlchemy 0.6 support, Domen
Kozar for fixing bugs and greatly improving unit test coverage and Bob
Farell for improving the test situation as well. Thanks to Emil
Kroymann and Rick Copeland for sending patches.

The release is available from PyPI [2] and our project site [3]. A
Debian package is available in Debian unstable [4]. The documentation
on [5] has been updated too.

We hope you enjoy using our new release and would like to get feedback
on the migrate-users list [6] and our issue tracker [7].

[1] http://packages.python.org/sqlalchemy-migrate/changelog.html
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/sqlalchemy-migrate/0.6
[3] http://code.google.com/p/sqlalchemy-migrate/downloads/list
[4] http://packages.debian.org/sid/python-migrate