Hello,

I'm trying to link one table to itself. I have media groups which can
contain more media group. I created a relation many to many:

    media_group_groups = Table(
                        "media_group_groups",
                        metadata,
                        Column("groupA_id", Integer,
ForeignKey("media_groups.id")),
                        Column("groupB_id", Integer,
ForeignKey("media_groups.id"))
                )

    class MediaGroup(rdb.Model):
        """Represents MediaGroup class. Conteins channels and other media
groups"""
        rdb.metadata(metadata)
        rdb.tablename("media_groups")

        id = Column("id", Integer, primary_key=True)
        title = Column("title", String(100))
        parents = Column("parents", String(512))

        channels = relationship(Channel, secondary=media_group_channels,
order_by=Channel.titleView, backref="media_groups")
        mediaGroup = relationship("MediaGroup",
secondary=media_group_groups, order_by="MediaGroup.title",
backref="media_groups")

I got this error:

"ArgumentError: Could not determine join condition between parent/
child tables on relationship MediaGroup.mediaGroup. Specify a
'primaryjoin' expression. If this is a many-to-many relationship,
'secondaryjoin' is needed as well."

When I create the tables I don't get any error, it's just when I add
any element to it.
Any idea???

Thanks in advance!