I'm still working on the solution. I've found out some stuff in
internet. I guess I'm close to, but I haven't got it yet. I'm using
this for the relation:

        mediaGroups = relationship("MediaGroup",
secondary=media_group_groups, order_by="MediaGroup.title",
backref='media_groups', foreign_keys =
["media_group_groups.groupA_id", "media_group_groups.groupB_id"],
                                        primaryjoin = "MediaGroup.id ==
media_group_groups.groupA_id",
secondaryjoin = "MediaGroup.id == media_group_groups.groupB_id")

I'm playing with the parameters, but I usually get this error:

"ArgumentError: Could not determine relationship direction for
primaryjoin condition 'users.id = :id_1', on relationship
User.mediaGroups. Specify the 'foreign_keys' argument to indicate
which columns on the relationship are foreign."

Thank you!