Hi Nil,

On 14/09/2010 21:58, NiL wrote:
Hi Werner,

many thanks for your rich reply.

I'm going to try an elixir implementation for now. If you want follow
the thread of the same title in the elixir mailing list.
Thanks for letting me know.

One of the things which disturb me about SA or Elixir approach is that other means to access the database will now have access to the translations, e.g. Report Writer accessing the db directly, tools like Excel using the db via ODBC etc etc.

I am surprised that db's at this point in time don't have some support for something like this.

Werner