Hello

This has been making me pull my hair for quite sometime now :)

I am trying to use MapperExtension and I have a code like:
http://bpaste.net/show/9936/

Basically, I share the model across two apps, so I want one with the
extension and one without. Thus the need to use one of the internal
methods:

__mapper__,exception.push(....)

Unfortunately, it the whole thing works when I use, __mapper_args__
but does not if I add it dynamically using the above method. Though,
other methods like before_update, row_translate get called in both
ways of setup. Just not reconstruct_instance, which I what I wanted.

I will now startup a debugger but I was wondering if anybody knew
about it or its a bug or its just not possible?

--
Ritesh