Hi,

I have a Python application (using Zope 3 framework) which is
connected to an Oracle database throught SQLAlchemy.
Everything is OK except for one thing : each week, the Oracle server
is shutted down for a full cold backup and afterwards, opened
SQLAlchemy connections are broken and can't be re-established cleanly,
so that I have to restart the application.
I'm already using connections pooling and I recently activated
connections recycling, but it doesn't seems to change anything :-(

Any help or idea would be welcome...

Regards,
Thierry