Hi

Mapper.get_property doesn't behave as I'd expect it to, so I'd just
like to know if my understanding is incorrect. In the following
testcase I'd expect the first test to pass and the second to fail, but
I get the opposite. Thanks a lot.

from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String
from sqlalchemy.orm.util import class_mapper
from sqlalchemy.exc import InvalidRequestError

Base = declarative_base()

class User(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'users'
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    name = Column(String, key='name_key')

try:
    class_mapper(User).get_property('name_key')
except InvalidRequestError:
    print "error 1"

try:
    class_mapper(User).get_property('name')