Hi List,

ok, i figured it out. My understanding of the documentation was a bit
different.
I really worked out this way. But

Thekey in the properties is the attribute name, that will be added to
the parent object.
So doing this

orm.mapper(User, user_table, properties={
    'realms':relation(TokenRealm, backref=backref('user')
)

...will add an attribute User.realms.

Kind regards
Cornelius