I'm a newbie trying to set up a development/learning environment with
sequel server 2008. I have a few questions:

  -is it possible to use sqlalchemy to interface with with sequel
server 2008 on Python 3.1? It seems like sqlalchemy uses some
intermediate modules (e.g., pymssql) to talk to the server, and none
of these modules are Py3 compatible. Do I have to revert back to
Python 2.? to use sqlalchemy (or any database module, it seems) with
microsoft sequel server? If I can use Python 3.1, how do I do it?

-If I have to use Python 2.? to utilize sqlalchemy and sequel server
2008, how do I install SQLAlchemy to my python 2 installation? The
setup program only pops it into my python 3 installation, and I'm not
sure how to target it elsewhere.

Many Thanks!