Hello,

I wanted to make sure, I get this right: every session creates its own connection on demand (only if I actually do query with the session), right? So, using MySQL with max_connections = 100 I quickly run out of connections, because every client is using about 6 connections, one for each dialog window, which has its own session instance.

Now I am playing with poolclass = StaticPool instead of QueuePool, which seems to give me the the same speed per query. Or is there any difference to expect, which I just haven't encountered? Also, is there something about StaticPool which prohibits me to do certain things a QueuePool could (except the reconnection note in the docs)? I guess having multiple threads with their own session querying would not work?!

Thank you,

Sebastian