Hi everyone, I'm using sqlalchemy 0.6.6 with SQLite...my problem is
simple, is there a way to compute standard deviation in sqlalchemy
with SQlite as a backend? I googled and found that native SQLite does
not support any aggregate function like MySQL 'stdev', but there exist
some extensions which could make it available. Does sqlalchemy support
something similar? Or can anyone point me out some (even ugly) hack to
work around the problem?
Thanks in advance!