Hi, in part of my model I have a TaskIntro item and RedirectRule item
connected with relation one-to-one one-sided, mapper for TaskIntro
looks like:

mapper(
        TaskIntro,
        table,
        version_id_col = table.c.version ,
        properties={
            'redirect_rule': relation( RedirectRule,
                             cascade="all, delete",
                             primaryjoin=table.c.redirect_rule_id ==
redirect_rule_t.c.id
                             ),
        }

and when I call method that get TaskIntro defined:
def _get_all_query(self, **kwargs):
        query = self.query.options(
                        contains_eager('redirect_rule'),
                        eagerload_all('redirect_rule.periods'),
                        eagerload('redirect_rule.channels'),
                )
        return query

I receive following warning:
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/mapper.py:2113:
SAWarning: Multiple rows returned with uselist=False for eagerly-
loaded attribute 'TaskIntro.redirect_rule'
  populator(state, dict_, row)

I'm googling about this warning, but have no idea what this can mean.
How can multiple rows be returned here?

What is interesting, this following warning appears in SQLAlchemy
0.6.3-2, but on earlier version doesn't.