Hi all -- I'm new on pylons, coming from a django background.  I'm
working on a mapfish project.

I'd like to "autoload" a model based on a db table, but in doing so I
get the error "could not assemble any primary key columns for mapped
table".

The table itself is a postgres "view" with no "declared" primary key
column, so it makes sense that no primary key columns are detected.

I figure it is possible to define which columns to use as the primary
key in the __table_args__ dict, but I have yet to figure out exactly
how.

Tips, please!

Cody