On Jun 28, 2011, at 1:31 PM, King Simon-NFHD78 wrote:

> Michael Bayer wrote:
>> - I am loathe to reference the 0.5 docs as people keep finding them
>> and thinking they are current, but an example of this is at
>> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/05/ormtutorial.html#querying-with-
>> joins
>>
>> (Note to people reading this: these are the *OLD DOCS* regarding 0.5;
>> for current join usage please see
>> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/orm/tutorial.html#querying-with-joins)
>>

> In the "Quick Select" links at the top of the 0.5 docs, there's no link
> to the 0.7 docs. Is this deliberate or has it just been overlooked?

its a buglike thing.   I'd have to commit new templates to the 0.5 repo.

> Would it be worth putting some sort of big banner at the top of the
> older docs pointing out that they are old?

yeah Ive considered various things..

> FWIW, I *really* appreciate that you keep the old versions of the docs
> around - I have an application that I maintain using SA 0.3, and just
> last week I needed to refer back to the docs. I hope they never go away!
> (I know they still exist in the repository, but the website is so
> convenient...)

heh....0.3 and 0.4 aren't up there !   I took them down a while ago.       They
don't work well with the build and I'm mortified by the prospect that someone
might think they are current....