I'm trying to follow the instructions in the SA docs regarding Unicode and
SQLite.  I've declared all my character fields as either Unicode or
UnicodeText.  When populating the data, I specify strings as unicode strings
(u'string'), but I'm still getting an warning: SAWarning Unicode type received
non-unicode bind parameter, when I initially populate the database.  On the
next line, it reports param.append(processors[key](compiled_params[key])).  Is
this supposed to be telling me what the errant bind parameter is?

I've turned on echo and looking at the queries and parameters, all the
character parameters are specified as unicode strings, except for the dates
which are given like '2011-08-02'.  Are the dates what's causing the
non-unicode bind parameter warning?

I'm using SQLAlchemy 0.7.1, with Python 2.7.2

Thanks,
Mark