Hello,

I'm using the versioned objects suggested in the SQLAlchemy examples:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/orm/examples.html#versioned-objects

One of the aspects of entity management seems a bit weird though:
If entities are linked using foreign keys, (let's say in one-to-many
relationship), deleting the "parent" will indeed delete the children
(because of the "on delete cascade" clause)
but the last state of the children will NOT be saved in the _history table
of the children So I basically lose the last state of the children.
ie: the parent _history is saved but none of the children are.

I of course solved this by running a delete on all children prior to
deleting the parent but as my model grows in complexity, I would sure love
for all of this to be done "automagically".
in other words for versioned_meta to follow foreign keys and mark and linked
entities them as modified as well.

I might be doing something wrong or this might be specific to postgresql...
But I don't think that's the case...

What would I need to modify in versioned_meta to allow for this ?
Is it even possible ?

Thanks !