I'm keeping a project that does pretty much the same as SQLSoup but
also does automatic relationship and backref mapping.

It also relies on the new Declarative Base and it doesn't rely on
anything from SQLSoup, so when Soup gets discontinued, SQLasagna will
go on :)

You can see the code, fork it and help developing it on:

https://github.com/ygbr/SQLasagna

Thanks.