Using:
SQLAlchemy-0.7.2
python_sybase-0.40pre1
Sybase ASE 12.5.3

I have column:
  edate = Column(DateTime, nullable=False, quote=False)

This is info printed using the fetched row:
  type: <type 'DateTimeType'>
  edate: Jan 28 2009 12:00AM
  edate year: 2009
  edate month: 0

Why is the month zero-based? (I can't tell where the origin of this
is, since mxDateTime & sybase are 1-based)
I want to be able to convert the DateTimeType object to datetime as
follows:
  datetime.datetime(edate.year, edate.month, edate.day, edate.hour,
edate.minute, edate.second)
i.e. without having to fix anything prior to that.

Thanks.