My question is regarding sqlalchemy version 0.7.2.

Are there any limitations in using declarative or classic mapping
while using sqlalchemy?

My main concern is there any limitation of declarative mapping which
can put me in some situation where I am stuck with the tables it will
create?

Also what about table schema changes, If I want to add a column or
remove a column from table I simply add or remove that attribute in
declarative class?

I have completed my table design and thinking to create database in
one go using declarative mapping.