I have such model:

class Test(db.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'test'

    id = db.Column(db.Integer, primary_key=True)

    subject = db.Column(db.String(512), nullable=False)

    level = None

Some code generate RAW SQL with additional dynamic data.

For example it like:
db.session.query(Test).from_statement("SELECT test.id AS test_id,
test.subject AS test_subject, 99 AS level FROM test").all()

It generate list of python objects , but how I can fill attribute
"additional" for these python objects?

I don't want store NULL column "additional" in database.

I want create dynamic additional data with SQL and add it to python
objects.

I tried add temporary column to table (but I not want store it in db)
like this:

from sqlalchemy.schema import Column
from sqlalchemy.types import Integer

level_column = Column('level', Integer)
Test.__table__.append_column(level_column)

but if I do:
db.session.query(Test).from_statement("SELECT test.id AS test_id,
test.subject AS test_subject, 99 AS level FROM test").all()

this objects don't have filled with level 99, it has level = None.

Help please.

Thanks