For the sake of speed - I would like to work with my database in
memory (disk access is a killer). So - I would like to load my
database from disk to memory - without going through a query.all() and
then - while working from memory - occasionally commit to the disk (or
- when executing a commit - somehow have it commit to both the memory
an disk versions).

Is it possible with using sqlite or do I need the big bucks to go get
a copy of commercial grade db software?

Rivka