I have an error that occurs after an upgrade to 0.7.4 (from 0.6.8). I use
classical mapping but I'm having the following exception when I add it to a
session and save() it:

TypeError: can't pickle function objects

If I directly do pickle.dumps(obj) I get the following exception:

PicklingError: Can't pickle <function remove at 0x4d5ced8>: it's not found
as weakref.remove

I'm getting this for every relationship that does not have uselist=False.
For example:

orm.mapper(User, user, properties={ 'companies': orm.relationship(Company,
backref='_admin') })

For a User and Company classes and a user table with a FK to a company
table. This configuration was working with 0.6.8.

Is it necessary to implement __getstate__() for every class now and remove
its InstrumentedList properties?

Thanks