On Dec 30, 2011, at 7:46 PM, Arturo Sevilla wrote:

> Nope, the problem persists, but not with the unpickle process but after it
> with composite attributes. For example, I have the first_name attribute on
> User, but also contact which is a MutableComposite. If I do the following
> (after the unpickle process):
>
> assert user.first_name = 'name'
>
> I don't get an error. But if I do:
>
> assert user.contact.email == 'em...@example.com'
>
> I get the same error (AttributeError on _sa_instance_state). Details:
>
> File "/model/security/__init__.py", line 308, in contact
>     return self._contact

is that the full stack trace? Id need to see this from the original call to
understand it.    if you want to attach all of these as one big series of test
cases, with a fixture that sets up the model, then isolated examples of each
non-working thing inside of individual functions,  I can play with it at some
point.