Hey
        Thanks for the answer even after my half researched questions
which I should not have done. :)
         Yeah I realised that after posting the question and I dig
deep into python memory issues and have improved knowledge a lot.
          In fact objgraph module is a great one for understanding
these issues. It helped in understanding sqlalchemy a lot by drawing
great detailed graphs.