Hi all,

class A(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'a'
    IdA = Column('IdA', Integer, primary_key=True)
    AllTheB = association_proxy("many_to_many_relation", "relation_b")

class ManyToManyRelation(
    __tablename__ = 'many_to_many_relation'
    IdA = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('A.IdA'), primary_key=True)
    IdB = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('B.IdB'), primary_key=True)

    relation_a = relationship(A, backref=backref("tarifer_dossier",
cascade="all, delete-orphan"))
    relation_b = relationship(B, backref=backref("tarifer_dossier",
cascade="all, delete-orphan"))

class B(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'b'
    IdB = Column('IdB ', Integer, primary_key=True)
    AllTheA = association_proxy("many_to_many_relation", "relation_a")

x_a is instance of A
x_b is instance of B

x_a.AllTheB returns me all the objects B relative to x_a

When i want to append new element e (instance of A)
x_a.AllTheB.append(e)

I have an error due to create mechanism of association_prox

How can i have the same (simple) behaviour of classical many to many
relationship ?

Thanks in advance

Chris