Hello,
I have got a query of the following type:

rows = session.query(*[func.count().over().label("count")]+map(lambda column:
MyClass.__dict__[columns],columns)).filter(...).limit(n).offset(m).all()

it returns the number of results together with values of selected columns. The
problem is when I try to apply the distinct query I see that
func.count().over().label("count") does not return correct results, that is, it
returns the number of results for the query by which the distinct function is
omitted.
Is there any workaround for this problem?
The query contains no joins.
Thank you
ED