Hello all,

my curious situation is the following. A very simplified version of the
code is:

for data in res:
     obj = MyObject()
     ---here I fill the obj, aventually doing some query (create session,
get, close) to SA----

     sess = createSession()
     sess.add(obj)
     sess.commit()
     sess.close()

     -- do some other query (create session, get, close) and eventually
persist the changes (create session, merge/add, commit close)

now... on the first loop it works fine, then I receive the "Parent
instance...." warning me that a an obj inner attribute, say a contact, is
not bound so cannot load contact.phone attribute. BTW I receive such
message  when I commit() but I am able to make it appear looking in the
second loop, during a debugging session, at the specific obj attribute.

What I would like to implement is to restrict the "session" (in a more
general sense SA activity even if I know that actually SA inject some
instrumentation in obj at the creation time) inside a unique class, say
with some static methods (the code above involving the session is in a
separate class) in order to centralize the operation toward the DB, and
doing this it should act in a "stateless" way (createSession, do stuff,
commit/rollback, close), unfortunately seems that I am missing something.

Thanks
Maurizio