I'm having difficulty determining how to correctly call an oracle package
function which returns a numeric value. I want to call this:

BEGIN :out := my_schema.my_package.test_function(); END;

I tried calling that using sqlalchemy.text() but I don't understand how to
tell the procedure I want to use an out parameter. I also tried using the
func module but couldn't get that to work either. Can someone point me to
an example of the correct syntax?