On Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:54:51 PM UTC-4, Ben Hitz wrote:

> My first tests with Autoload=true had me scrambling to look at the .sql
> file or the DB itself to remember what the heck the columns were called.
>  (So if you paying close attention, I think I just switched the question
> from "can I generate simple classes with autoLoad=true" to can I generate
> python code for full declarative classes and then save them in a models.py
> file (or whatever)

If I understand your need, you are starting with:

    Base = declarative.declarative_base()
    Base.metadata.reflect(engine)

and then you would like to be able to generate a basic models.py file using
the information in

    Base.metadata.tables

But from your first post, some tables are not present in that dict?

> thought of this but not all the tables were loaded...

Am I understanding your problem correctly?