Thank you, good sir.

I was not using metadata.reflect()... but because I had defined/imported a
class manually, that table and related tables were populated in
metadata.tables().

.reflect() gets everything I would expect.

Of course, I have already "wasted" 20 minutes entering the 7 tables by now!!!

Ben

--
Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium