On 05/17/2012 05:09 PM, Claudio Freire wrote:
Precompiling queries in SQLA, to populate the various SQLA's compiler caches, doing some queries that cause libpq and psycopg2 to excercise (and thus to allocate whatever permanent data structures it needs to), all at load time, will help keep fragmentation to a minimum. Fragmentation is a complex issue, and both python and SQLA are quite prone to it. But it can be worked around.

Hi, I'm going back to this email because I'm interested in this "precompiling queries". What exactly did you mean? Obtaining the finalized query string?

--

.oO V Oo.