Hello Michael:

Sorry for not answering before, but I got sidetracked by other tasks.

Your answer is very helpful, thanks a lot! I'm using the ORM, so I'll
rather use the ORMStraightJoin solution. By looking into the code (that's
easier now that I know what to look for) the only thing I couldn't use with
that solution would be the Query.join method. I'm I right? Otherwise
everything will work.

Cheers,

Martín