I would really like to make a feature request for a `not_in_` operator for
sqlalchemy.sql.operators.ColumnOperators

there are at least 2 ways to make a valid query right now :

    filter( ~ table.column.in_( (1,2,) ) )
    filter( sqlalchemy.not( table.column.in_( (1,2,) ) )

so there isn't any problem in missing or broken functionality

this is just a fairly common comparison (in my experience) , and when
looking through code or trying to regex queries out of source code during
debugging / testing sessions it becomes a bit of a pain to find these.

it would just be a lot easier to maintain code if i could search for
instances of column.not_in_ , than having to find the instances of
column.in_ and then filtering down to one of 2(+?) options someone might
have used.  (or vice versa)

this probably holds true for other comparisons too, this one was just
really irritating me this week.