pyodbc version = 2.1.9-beta16
Trying to connect sqlalchemy to quickbooks enterprise database. Have a DSN
setup with Qodbc called "quickbooks"
This connection string works for pyodbc
cnxn = pyodbc.connect(‘dsn=quickbooks’, autocommit=True) #Must set
autocommit flag or get error message found below.

I can open tables and query database - everything seems to be ok.

However, I cannot get the sqlAlchemy connection working.
Here is my consolidated code
(__iint__.py)
import tables
from session import getSession
(session.py)
engine = create_engine('mssql+pyodbc://ADMIN@Quickbooks')
Session = sessionmaker(bind = engine, autocommit=True)
(tables.py)
metaData = MetaData()
metaData.bind = engine
vendorTable = Table('vendor', metaData, autoload=True)
Which yields this error message:
sqlalchemy.exc.DBAPIError: (Error) ('IM001', '[IM001] [QODBC] Driver not
capable
(11010) (SQLSetConnnectAttr(SQL_ATTR_AUTOCOMMIT))') None None

I have tried all manner of connection strings in sqlalchemy and also
different kinds of autocommit syntax and so far I cannot get it to work. I
am sure some smart folks out there can help me out!!
Thanks,
Scott