On Jan 29, 2013, at 11:49 AM, Hans Meine wrote:

>  commonResults = (session.query(results1.id, results2.id)
>    .filter(results1.rel_testCase_id == results2.rel_testCase_id)
>    .join(session1, results1.rel_session_id == session1.id)
>    .join(session2, results2.rel_session_id == session2.id)
>    .filter(session1.rel_algorithm == algorithm1)
>    .filter(session2.rel_algorithm == algorithm2)
>    .order_by(results1.rel_testCase_id))
>
> This Query alone works well, but if I now try to expand on it, e.g. like this:

I'd change how this join is performed.  You'll note the SQL it generates
contains a comma in the FROM clause - it's usually going to complicate things
if you mix implicit and explicit joins together.   The issue should be solved
if you create a clean string of joins:

s.query(results1.id, results2.id).select_from(results1).join(results2,
results1.foo=results2.bar).join(...).join(...)

that way when you add another join to OutputParameterValue the query will not
have any confusion in how to string this additional JOIN.