Hi, I have pasted some standalone code here that demonstrates my problem:
https://gist.github.com/brentp/5084050

I am trying to dynamically map tables where the main object
connects to the database and getattr on the table name returns a mapped
table. So,

  g = Genome(db_url)
  g.refGene

will return the session.query(refGene) where the refGene class is created
on-the-fly for any of the thousands of tables.

For the most part, I have this working. However, the example in the gist
shows that:

    len(g.cpgIslandExt.all()) != g.cpgIslandExt.count()

and when I iterate over g.cpgIslandExt, it returns only a small percentage
of the rows.
Can anyone see what I'm doing incorrectly?

thanks,
-Brent