Hi all,

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly build my
ForeignKey column for a table I'm defining. I've outlined my models here:
http://pastie.org/6407419# (and put a comment next to the problematic line
in my PhoneNumber model).

Here's what's happening:

My Exchange table has two primary keys. This is required for my use case.

The PhoneNumber table I'm trying to define needs a ForeignKey to the
Exchange table, but since the Exchange table has two primary keys, I can't
figure out how to make the relationship work.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.